Over the years, TOPA vzw has published leaflets, catalogues, syllabi and books.
An as complete list as possible can be found here.
Most of the editions are by Rev. Rudi Mannaerts, pastor of the St. Andrew’s parish, teacher of religion at the Sint-Lievenscollege and chairman of TOPA vzw.
All publications are available by order at:
Toerismepastoraal Antwerpen vzw
Heilige Geeststraat 23, 2000 Antwerpen
When ordering, payment is made in advance, after receipt of the invoice.
All bank and delivery costs are at the customer’s expense.
Published by vzw Maria-Elisabeth Belpaire and vzw Toerismepastoraal Antwerpen, with the support of the Willy Hendrickx foundation. Richly illustrated.
- One book, in Dutch, for each of these Antwerp churches:
- Saint Carolus Borromeo’s Church
- Saint Andrew’s Church
- Saint Paul’s Church
- Our Lady’s Cathedral, also available in an English edition.
These books are also for sale:
- At the desk of the relevant church
- In the bookshop of the cathedral
- In the bookshop of some Antwerp museums
- In following Antwerp bookshops: Standard Boekhandel, Erik Toonen
Published by vzw Toerismepastoraal Antwerpen
One, in Dutch, for each of the five touristic churches, plus
- Mannaerts R., The Cathedral. The Cathedral of Our Lady in Antwerpn Antwerp ,1996/2004..
Usually also for sale at the desk of the described church.
Guides Monumental Churches
- User-friendly guide focusing on some 15 points of interest per tourist church and explaining them according to the vision of Toerismepastoraal.
- It is published by the non-profit association. MKA, to which Rudi Mannaerts collaborates as author on behalf of TOPA. Publisher Blondé provides a translation in FR, DE and EN.
- These guides are available in each of the five tourist churches.
Green booklets ‘Dear visitors’
Available both in the language of the country and in Dutch
Available in English:
|United Kingdom||Éire||United States of America|
Other available countries:
Also for sale in the bookshop of the cathedral and in the St. Andrew’s Church.